viernes, 4 de febrero de 2011

Dialogues - At a Restaurant

Ordering a Meal
1.Hi. How are you doing this afternoon?
2.Fine, thank you. Can I see a menu, please?
1.Certainly, here you are.
2.Thank you. What's today's special?
1.Grilled tuna and cheese on rye.
2.That sounds good. I'll have that.
1.Would you like something to drink?
2.Yes, I'd like a coke.
1.Thank you. (returning with the food) Here you are. Enjoy your meal!
2.Thank you.
1.Can I get you anything else?
2.No thanks. I'd like the check (bill - UK English), please.
1.That'll be $6.75.
2.Here you are. Keep the change!
1.Thank you! Have a good day!
2.Bye.
Key Vocabulary
Can I see a menu?
here you are
Enjoy your meal!
Would you like ...
Can I get you anything else?
I'd like the check (bill - UK English), please.
That'll be $6.75.
Have a good day!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario